About Kalasinchanam Yogastala Ancient Arts Trust (KYAAT)
Kalasinchanam is a performing arts trust. This instrument of trust was executed on 18th October, 2003 by Yamini Muthanna. This is a charitable trust solely for the purpose of setting up an Institution for Bharatanatyam and Yoga studies.
The objects of this trust is solely non-profitable for purposes incidental to Ancient Art studies by:
- Arranging classical dance performances, workshops and symposiums.
- By conducting cultural festivals.
- By arranging periodical competitions in performing arts.
- By granting studentship, scholarship, stipends, medals, etc.to help and encourage deserving artists and to provide monetary support.
- By organizing lectures, seminars and symposia on Yoga studies and performing arts.
- To provide amenities for holding discussion, on allied subjects to Indian tradition, culture and way of life.
- Kalasinchanam conducts regular dance classes for students.